66% of diners have tried a new restaurant based on an ad they received in the mail. Our integrated Boost solutions work synergistically to lift response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
We work with leading fast casual dining and quick serve restaurant businesses across the U.S.
Top 4 Restaurant Industry Trends to Consider as You Build Your Marketing Strategy
As you create a restaurant marketing strategy amid an ever-evolving landscape, responding to consumer behavior shifts can help you create a solid plan to attract diners to restaurants of all types, from quick serve restaurant (QSR) to fast casual to casual dining. Here are some trends to consider in shaping your restaurant advertising campaign.
- Competition is higher than ever: 30% of consumers said they’ll spend less dining out.
- 32% of consumers plan to stick to a firm budget.
- 25% of consumers will be more price conscious when buying food.
- During the pandemic, takeout dining increased 72%, while delivery increased 62% in the U.S.
Sources: Prosper Insights & Analytics Monthly Consumer Survey, Restaurant Business Online, Nations Restaurant News.
Visit our resource page for restaurant and pizza customers to see for more blog posts, success stories, and more information to inform your marketing strategy.
Influence Restaurant Customers of All Types with a Multichannel Marketing Approach
Anchor your marketing strategy with direct mail while boosting its reach and effectiveness with a digital component. This is a great way to raise awareness of your restaurant and highlight your menu offerings while targeting your best potential customers.
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone. That’s a 175% INCREASE when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
- Engagement with the mailbox is at an all-time high with daily mail engagement increasing 69% since March 2020 and consumers spending 11 minutes sorting, opening, and reading their mail daily.
- 74% of consumers said they specifically look for restaurant coupons and offers in their mailbox.
- 62% of restaurant or takeout customers responded to an ad received in the mailbox and 44% responded to a digital ad in the last 12 months.
- If a restaurant is nearby, 70% would visit the restaurant with a coupon versus their favorite.
Sources: Canada Post Neuroscience Report; Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis; USPS Consumer Mail Moments Spring 2020, Summit Research; Valassis “Defining the Coupon and Value Restaurant Consumer” study, conducted by Technomic; Prosper, Defining the Coupon & Value Restaurant Consumer Study (2019); AdMall AudienceSCAN 2021
We offer integrated marketing solutions to fit any restaurant need and budget.
Targeted Insert Boost Solution
Targeted Inserts with Boost give you the flexibility to meet your business needs and budget requirements while targeting the customers most likely to do business with you with print and digital ads. These two-sided, full color pieces available in 9 different sizes allow you flexibility to showcase as many (or few) products or services as you need in a single mailing while targeting the same audience with Boost to increase reach and response.
The Wrap Boost Solution
Our Wrap with Boost is a high-visibility shared mail advertising solution that puts your business front and center to promote your brand and showcase your products. This cost-effective saturation product enables you to reach an entire market at a minimum cost with print and digital ads.
Preprinted Insert Boost Solution
Our preprinted insert distribution options with Boost allow you to target your best customers from the full market of 116+ million households all the way down to the carrier route level with print and digital ads. Add your preprinted insert or advertising circular to our shared direct mail package and save money compared to other direct mail options while increasing your reach and response with digital ads targeting the same audience.