62% of oil change/routine auto maintenance customers have responded to an ad in the mailbox in the last year. Our integrated Boost solutions work synergistically to lift response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
We work with leading tire and auto service centers across the U.S.
Top 4 Tire and Auto Service Trends to Consider as You Build Your Marketing Strategy
As the average age of vehicles in the U.S. increases, demand for tire and auto service centers is increasing.
- Top factors consumers consider in choosing a tire & auto service center: quick service, prices, location, reputation, extra services, loyalty program.
- The average age of vehicles in the U.S. is 12 years, and that trend is projected to continue through the next 5 years.
- Auto sales decreased 53% in April 2020 vs. April 2019, creating increased demand for tire and auto service centers to maintain aging vehicles.
- Overall annual car sales were forecast to decrease 20 to 25% from 2019 to 2020.
Sources: SalesFuel, 2020; Simmons Research, Winter 2020 NHCS Adult Study 12-month, LEK Insights U.S. Automotive Aftermarket Parts Suppliers Perspectives on COVID-19 Impact May 2020
Influence Tire and Auto Service Customers with a Multichannel Marketing Approach
Anchor your marketing strategy with direct mail while boosting its reach and effectiveness with a digital component. Promote awareness of your business and highlight your services and products while targeting your best potential customers.
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone. That’s a 175% INCREASE when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
- 64% of tire shoppers have responded to an ad in the mailbox and 52% have responded to a digital ad in the last year.
- 62% of oil change/routine auto maintenance customers responded to an ad in the mailbox and 44% responded to a digital ad in the last year.
- Shared direct mail gives you the ability to create one-on-one messages in a tangible format. Including coupons and special offers helps get customers in the door or drive traffic to your website. Addressable geofencing digital ads allow you to reach your target audience with complementary digital ads to boost the effectiveness of your campaign.
Source: Canada Post Neuro Science Report, Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis, AdMall AudienceSCAN 2020
We offer tire and auto marketing solutions to fit any need and budget.
Targeted Insert Boost Solution
Targeted Inserts with Boost give you the flexibility to meet your business needs and budget requirements while targeting the customers most likely to do business with you with print and digital ads. These two-sided, full color pieces available in 9 different sizes allow you flexibility to showcase as many (or few) products or services as you need in a single mailing while targeting the same audience with Boost to increase reach and response.
The Wrap Boost Solution
Our Wrap with Boost is a high-visibility shared mail advertising solution that puts your business front and center to promote your brand and showcase your products. This cost-effective saturation product enables you to reach an entire market at a minimum cost with print and digital ads.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution
Increase response rates and ROI with targeting down to the household level using our high-visibility Impact Postcard Boost Solution. When we send out our monthly shared direct mail package, your Impact Postcard mails outside the package. This means that your message will receive the benefit of looking like a stand-alone piece at a fraction of the cost of traditional postcard delivery. Complementary addressable geofencing digital ads targeted to the same audience warm up the mailbox and set the stage for the arrival of your postcard, increasing reach and frequency of your campaign.
The Impact Postcard Boost Solution is ideal for special events, acquisition and retention with options to saturate areas with the same message or target specific households with a unique message, creative and offers. For even greater impact, add-ons such as magnets and scratch-offs are available.
Preprinted Insert Boost Solution
Our preprinted insert distribution options with Boost allow you to target your best customers from the full market of 116+ million households all the way down to the carrier route level with print and digital ads. Add your preprinted insert or advertising circular to our shared direct mail package and save money compared to other direct mail options while increasing your reach and response with digital ads targeting the same audience.