An integrated marketing approach engages Home Services and DIY customers. 68% of major home remodeling project customers responded to an ad or offer in the mailbox in the past year; 54% responded to a digital ad in the past year. Our integrated Boost solutions work synergistically to lift response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
We work with leading home services providers across the U.S.
Top Trends to Consider as You Build Your Home Services Marketing Strategy
Since the onset of COVID-19, more than 70% of Americans have tackled home improvement projects. The trend is expected to continue, with $400 billion in home services spending projected for 2021 in the U.S. The on-demand home services industry is projected to grow 53% from 2020 through 2024. Here are some trends to consider in shaping your restaurant advertising campaign during COVID-19.
- Home services providers saw a 36% increase in monthly calls between February and July 2020.
- The average cost per lead for home improvement and repair providers is on the rise, often exceeding $100.
- 82% of consumers would switch home services providers as a result of a bad experience.
- Seasonal services such as annual maintenance, weatherization and inspections offer opportunity for home services providers to market to consumers.
Sources: Residential Products Online; dialogtech.com, AdMall AudienceSCAN 2021.
Influence Home Services Customers of all Types with a Multichannel Marketing Approach
Anchor your marketing strategy with direct mail while boosting its reach and effectiveness with a digital component. Promote awareness of your home services business and highlight your services and products while targeting your best potential customers.
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone. That’s a 175% INCREASE when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
- Home improvement consumers of all types have responded to both print and digital ads in the past year, including:
- 68% of gutter cleaning/protection customers responded to a print ad; 53% responded to a digital ad
- 72% of window replacement customers responded to a print ad; 62% responded to a digital ad
- 69% of roofing customers responded to a print ad; 54% responded to a digital ad
- 72% of home security or alarm system customers responded to a print ad; 65% responded to a digital ad
- Competitive blunting is key as budget-conscious consumers focus on home projects. Keep your brand top-of-mind by placing it in your customer or prospect’s mailbox and targeting the same households with complementary digital ads to reinforce your brand and blunt competitors.
- Optimal results come from replicating your online branding and design. By reinforcing awareness developed online, we can help you drive the next action step of traffic to your website or store.
Sources: Canada Post Neuroscience Report; Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis; AdMall AudienceSCAN 2020;
We offer marketing solutions to fit any home services need and budget.
Impact Postcard Boost Solution
Because it mails outside our package, the Impact Postcard gives your message the benefit of looking like a stand-alone piece at a fraction of the cost of traditional postcard delivery. This stand-alone, high visibility piece can help blunt competitors and offers personalization/variable messaging to current and potential customers.
Quick Response Boost Mover Program
Target movers as they make purchasing decisions for their new home with Quick Response. More than 70 brand decisions are made during a move, with consumers spending an average of $9,000. Additionally, movers are 5x more likely to become long-term customers. Capitalize on the valuable new mover consumer segment with our Quick Response Boost Mover Program. Learn more about this trigger-based marketing program that allows you to target and capture consumers with a uniquely relevant message during a high-spending period.
Targeted Insert Boost Solution
Targeted Inserts with Boost give you the flexibility to meet your business needs and budget requirements while targeting the customers most likely to do business with you with print and digital ads. Read more about these two-sided, full color pieces available in 9 different sizes, allowing you flexibility to showcase as many (or few) products or services as you need in a single mailing while targeting the same audience with Boost to increase reach and response.