An auto service company was searching for new ways to increase sales and customer traffic to their location.
- Targeted Wrap Zones surrounding the auto service location.
- Mailed a high visibility, high readership Wrap piece to more than 30,000 households./li>
- Utilized strong offers, including oil change; tire rotation, balance, and brake check; state inspection for only $22.
ROI in one month of mailing
Auto Service Center Grand Opening
A local auto service center needed to drive traffic in support of a grand opening of a new location.
- Identified top households using demographic and behavioral data
- Targeted 11,298 households around the store location
- Promoted grand opening utilizing aggressive offers and a solo postcard
customers received within a 4-day time period; 143 were new customers
set goal by 13 additional customers a day
A car wash company wanted to increase traffic and grow sales with shared direct mail.
- Identified key households for distribution
- Targeted the best 15,000+ households around the store location with a 50% off car wash offer ($10 minimum)
In sales received for every $1 spent on advertising.
Luxury Auto Service Company
A luxury automotive car service company turned to shared mail to increase foot traffic and drive new business.
- Identified ZIP codes around the store location that are more likely to use auto dealer service centers.
- Mailed a high visibility, high readership Impact Postcard to 11,000 households with strong offers.
net sales generated
in sales for every $1 spent on shared mail.