Mattress Retail Store
A mattress manufacturer with 6 retail locations wanted to increase sales by targeting new movers to their markets. The client also wanted to drive traffic to its ecommerce site to defend against increasing competition.
- We identified the client’s key geography and utilized our primary data sources to set up a monthly subscription-based integrated new mover marketing program.
- Our fast-to-market postcard reached mailboxes within 2-3 days of their move as they were quickly making purchase decisions. We integrated and deployed 18 digital impressions over the course of 10 days targeting the same households, starting 1-2 days before the direct mail piece hit the mailbox.
- We measured campaign results by monitoring website traffic, as well as foot traffic attribution for all locations.
7x greater than the industry average
Recorded foot-traffic conversions
Rent-to-Own Furniture Brand
Leading up to Black Friday, a rent-to-own furniture chain wanted to promote its weekend specials, maximize reach, and drive traffic to its 111 storefronts across eight states, especially by its most loyal customers. They wanted to track offline and online conversions.
- Targeted households would receive a direct mail piece, and a portion of those would also receive addressable geofencing digital display ads.
- Extracted more than 107,000 addresses of loyal customers provided by the client to be targeted digitally.
- Created conversion zones around each storefront to track offline conversions.
- Aligned creative for direct mail piece and display ads to reinforce the look and message of the campaign and make it easily recognizable by the consumer.
Physical stores visits at $2.47 cost per visit
Incremental increase in store visits when digital was added to direct mail
Online and in-store purchases