Acquire new customers by targeting holiday shoppers looking to save money and get the most bang for their holiday budgets with email marketing. In the rural markets Mspark serves, 29% of consumers plan to buy gifts on sale, while 24% will do more comparison shopping, and 20% will shop more online.
Why Target Them with Email Marketing?
- 65% of Black Friday shoppers have responded to email marketing or advertising in the past 12 months, 38% have responded within the past month.
- 30% of consumers learn about holiday promotions and deals via email.
- 99% of consumers check their email at least once a day.
Benefits of Making Acquisition Email Part of Your Marketing Strategy:
- Efficiency: Eliminate wasted ad spend and duplication with our industry-leading database of verified users and list suppression capabilities.
- Engagement: Increase engagement with highly personalized messaging that is delivered during weeks, days and day parts that drive the best response for your business.
- Alignment: Email aligns seamlessly with shared mail, digital advertising, and other media channels to ensure maximum campaign results.
3 Steps to New Customer Engagement
- Identify & target the highest-value audience.
- Connect and engage with personalized, relevant messaging.
- Optimize program performance by evaluating progress and adjusting approach as needed.
Mspark’s Equire Email Solution Enhances Engagement & Boosts Response
We programmatically deliver your message via compelling ads to real people, not audiences built from third party data. Our metrics tell you who’s actually buying and engaging with your product/service.
How our Equire solution is different:
- Identifies the most active/responsive email account for the target customer.
- You see true open rates through an advanced process that blocks false open reports.
- 100% user opt-in means you are targeting consumers who: downloaded an app within our mobile publisher network or signed up for email in our network and gave permission to receive 3rd-party content.
- While users can opt out at any time, 3-4% opt-out rate is typical.
- For more information about Equire, click here.
Learn more about how email can accelerate customer growth by reaching the right consumers in our previous blog post. Reach out today to play your strategy.
Sources: AdMall AudienceSCAN 2023; Vericast 2023; Bridge.com