Consumer preferences and purchase behaviors are more diverse than ever before. Businesses who adapt their strategy to reach the right people frequently and create awareness/generate interest drive results more efficiently.
Find your look-alike customers and grow your business with an acquisition email strategy that drives new customer engagement with unmatched efficiency and ROI, both as a stand-alone program or in conjunction with Mspark’s shared mail or digital solutions.
- Use Mspark’s robust, industry-leading database of verified users, along with list suppression capabilities, to target new prospects while eliminating waste and duplication.
- Amplify customer engagement by delivering highly personalized messaging during the weeks, days and dayparts that drive the best response for your business.
- Maximize campaign metrics by creating seamless alignment with targeted Shared Mail, Digital Programs and other media channels.
Identify Your Best Target Audience
- Email (with more than 80% household penetration) paired with shared mail (with 100% household penetration)
- Demographic, geographic, and psychographic targeting
- Suppression of current customers
- Individual targeting at the household level identifies those within the household who meet your target criteria
Connect and Engage
Daily habits with email and shared mail drive timely consideration for your business through interactions that are personalized to the individual.
Did you know?
- 98% of consumers visit their mailbox every day.1
- 99% of consumers check their email every day2.
Optimize Program Performance
Mspark helps make the most of your campaign investment with key features to optimize campaign performance to drive positive results.
- Most responsive email: Our program identifies the most active email account for the target customer
- True open rates: Advanced process blocks false open reports for accurate campaign tracking
- 1st party database: Through our publisher network, users opt-in via apps and website forms
- Obtain 100% user opt-in:
- Consumer downloaded an app within our mobile publisher network and gave permission
- Consumer signed up for email in our network and give permission to receive 3rd party content
- Consumer can opt-out at any time with any campaign; 3-4% opt-out rate is typical for our campaigns
Learn more about creating advertising campaigns to acquire new customers with email and direct mail strategically paired to reach your best potential new customers. Reach out today to play your strategy.
Sources: USPS1, Opt-in Monster 20202