As we move into 2022, now is the time to leverage multichannel marketing to efficiently target and consistently reach consumers to drive action and acquisition. An integrated marketing strategy utilizing a variety of touchpoints targeting consumers in their mailbox and on their devices is proven to extend your reach and response and amplify results.
Extend Reach & Response
Mspark’s print solutions have developed an unmatched relationship with our national audience that is synonymous with value and enables us to create offer-driven action for our clients. The consistently high response rates of print are the foundation of an effective multichannel marketing strategy.
Did you know?
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone. That’s a 175% INCREASE when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
- Print can be a catalyst to drive traffic to your website: 61% of consumers visited a retailer’s website after receiving a print ad.
- Ads with both print and digital touch points increase awareness and retention: when consumers see an ad both in print and digital media, they are more likely to notice the ad (52%) and—more importantly—to remember the message (52%).
When print is boosted by the extended reach of digital ads, they create a truly powerful 1-2 punch to drive results.
- Advertisers see as much as a 30% lift in response when print is paired with digital media.
- 60% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after seeing an ad offline and online.
Acquire Customers Effectively
Our Boost integrated advertising solutions offer precision targeting for both direct mail and digital advertising at the household level. Increase response and amplify your message by targeting your direct mail audience with addressable geofencing digital display, video, and OTT/CTV ads that warm up the mailbox, increase reach and frequency, and improve marketing attribution.
This powerful combination of print and digital ads works synergistically to lift response rates by up to 118% and conversion rates by up to 28%.
Online performance reporting along with foot traffic attribution give you even more visibility into the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns, helping you assess results and improve future campaigns.
As you plan your 2022 marketing plan, read how our integrated advertising solutions have driven results for our clients below. For more case studies and insights on how our Integrated Boost Solutions can benefit your business, visit our website. Reach out today to plan your strategy!
Sources: Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis; USPS Consumer Mail Moments Spring 2020, Summit Research; Valassis Awareness to Action Study; Connecting for Action – Canada Post Neuroscience Report; Valassis Purse String Survey
National Pizza Chain
A national pizza chain wanted to test adding digital to their existing direct mail campaign in three stores, all in different markets.
- First, we identified each store’s key geography to build out both the direct mail and addressable geo-fencing digital ad components of the campaign. For digital, we targeted 30% of the shared mail households.
- The Targeted Insert direct mail piece dropped at the end of the campaign months. We integrated and deployed 18 digital impressions targeting 30% of these same households.
- We tracked the success of the campaign by monitoring website traffic and foot traffic attribution to the stores.
Click Through Rate
New User Conversions (users who had not visited in the last 30 days)
Acceleration in Conversion (for those households receiving digital + print vs. print alone)
*Please note that we could not track campaign orders that were delivered so all numbers likely higher.
Dental Practice - Defending Market Share by Blunting Competitors
In business for more than 10 years, a single dental practice with two providers was looking to protect their market share by blunting their competitors and increasing the number of new patients.
- We used a data-driven approach to identify the best carrier routes to target based on income and families.
- After three successful direct mail campaigns in Q1 of 2021, the client was interested in integrating addressable geofencing (AGF) digital display ads into their future mailings
- We hyper-targeted the best households and deployed digital ads over the course of the campaign, during which the consumer also would receive an Impact Postcard in the mail.
- After the initial campaign, we tracked the success of the campaign by monitoring website traffic, as well as foot traffic attribution.
Doubled patient acquisition when the client integrated AGF digital ads into existing direct mail campaigns
CTR - 50% greater than industry average