Targeting new movers should be a key component of any dental marketing strategy. Research shows that 60% of new movers switch dental providers. Does your marketing strategy target them effectively?
On average, 1.75+ million people move every month. Movers spend more in the first 6 months after a move than the average consumer spends in THREE YEARS—and they are 5X more likely to become long-term customers. Be the first to connect with these consumers during a critical, loyalty-starting buying phase as they seek service and care providers in their new neighborhoods.
Why partner with Mspark for your trigger marketing mover campaigns?
- We offer 15% more new mover records than competitors.
- 18+ data sources are used to validate our new mover records.
- Your message arrives 6 days sooner than your competitors’.
New movers are just one component of a multi-channel dental marketing strategy
Integrated, multi-channel campaigns increase reach and response, allowing you to acquire new and re-engage lapsed patients while increasing return on ad spend (ROAS) and decreasing cost per acquisition (CPA).
- In the past 12 months, 63% of potential dental switchers in the U.S. have responded to an ad or coupon in the mailbox, 60% have responded to streaming TV ads, and 56% have responded to internet banner ads and pre-roll video ads.
Reach these dental consumers wherever they engage with media, strategically targeting them with direct mail and extending the reach and response of those ads with complementary digital ad campaigns.
- Engagement with the mailbox is at an all-time high.
- Consumers spend 11 minutes sorting, opening, and reading mail daily.
- 79% of recipients look forward to checking their mailbox each day.
Direct mail does more than simply engage consumers; it drives awareness and purchase intent.
- Advertisers achieve a 39% lift in unaided ad awareness when print is integrated with digital campaigns vs. digital-only campaigns.
- When print is paired with digital media, advertisers see as much as a 30% increase in response.
- Print drives 11% purchase intent compared to only 4% with digital alone – That’s a 175% increase in purchase intent when anchoring your digital campaign with print!
Read our dental case studies to see how practices like yours have benefitted from a multi-channel marketing approach that includes new movers. Reach out today to plan your strategy.
Sources: Speedeon; AdMall AudienceSCAN 2021; USPS Consumer Mail Moments, Spring 2020, Summit Research; Millward Brown Print Campaign Analysis; Connecting for Action – Canada Post Neuroscience Report