Football season is here! While it looks a little different this year, there is still a big opportunity to get your message in front of football fans with direct mail.
Most fans are recreating the tailgate experience at home or “homegating”: the game on the big screen, appetizers, snacks, chips and dip, meat on the grill, cold beverages in the cooler—all the things you’d expect to find at a traditional tailgate. This provides restaurants, grocery stores, pizza places and retailers opportunity to capture these consumers as they stock up for the big game each week.
Engage and activate these football fanatics using direct mail, a media channel that more than 80% of consumers check and read daily. Make sure they know about your promotion!
Did you know?
- 134 million football fans are reached monthly across Mspark’s shared mail partnership geography.
- The average sports viewing time on Sunday among heavy sports viewers grew by 24 minutes during March—when there were very few live sporting events available to watch. With the return of live sports, especially college and pro football, viewing time should continue to grow.
- Daily mail engagement has increased 60% since March 2020; those sports fans are checking their mail more closely than before.
- 38% of tailgaters responded to an ad received in the mailbox in the last 30 days. Direct mail is a key component of your marketing strategy to drive response.
Reach the right audience at the right time in their mailbox with shared mail solutions from Mspark.
Postcards, Wrap & Inserts
Whether targeting full markets or specific households, we have the right direct mail solutions to fit your campaign goals and budget needs.
- The Impact Postcard mails outside our package – giving your message the benefit of looking like a standalone piece at a fraction of the cost of traditional postcard delivery. Household level message targeting available to give your piece the most impact!
- The Wrap is a high visibility saturation product—it’s the first part of our direct mail package a person sees in their mailbox—allowing you to promote your message cost-effectively to an entire market.
- Inserts are available in a variety of sizes to meet your needs and budget. They allow you to target consumers most likely to do business with you all the way down to the carrier route level.
- The Quick Response Postcard is our quickest-to-mailbox solution with the ability to align your ad with specific game days and reach your target audience in as few as 2-3 days.
Reach out today to learn how to effectively integrate shared direct mail into your marketing mix to engage sports fans, drive traffic and sales and score big advertising ROI!
Sources: Simmons Research LLC NHS Adult Study 12 Months Spring 2020, USPS Consumer Mail Moments, Spring 2020, AdMall Audience Scan 2020