National Pizza Chain
A national pizza chain customer wanted to enhance their current print program by combining loyalty and acquisition messaging in the same mailing to save money and increase return on investment. They were also looking to increase year-over-year sales and drive more customers to their stores.
- Targeted full ZIP codes within delivery area around each location
- Created multiple consumer segments:
- Current Customers & Loyal Customers based on online ordering frequency
- New Customers
- Potential Customers
- Varied messages with different offers to each group utilizing the Variable Messaging Impact Postcard
- Established a mailing frequency to maintain customer attention and stay top-of-mind
Sales increase compared to the previous month
Sales increase compared to the previous year's same promotional period
Pizza Hut Franchise
A Pizza Hut franchise was seeking cost-effective ways to find out more about his customers and how to best market to them to increase sales and traffic among existing customers and new customers.
- Performed penetration analysis utilizing client-provided customer data
- Analyzed the trade area where majority of customers were located
- Identified key areas of opportunity using predictive data geared toward Pizza Hut
- Scored trade area geography to determine the best households
- Created an actionable mailing solution to reach new and existing customers utilizing the Impact Postcard
ROI achieved with first mailing
ROI achieved with second mailing
Objective: Increase Monthly ROI & Average Ticket Sales
- Utilized a Targeted Insert to reach 40,000 households at the ZIP code level with strong offers:
- $5.99 all you can eat Sunday buffet
- $16 pizza and wings
- $5.99 2 medium/2 topping pizzas
- $10.99 large/1 topping/stuffed crust
- $10 dinner box
Coupons were redeemed in one week, in-store and online
Redemption rate over a three-week period
Regional Pizza Chain
A regional pizza chain was looking to target households and drive traffic to their locations in a campaign spanning across four months.
- Identified the client’s key geography to build out both direct mail and digital components of the campaign utilizing Targeted Inserts + Addressable Geofencing (AGF) Digital Display
- For digital, we targeted the full direct mail list with about a 99% match rate
- The direct mail pieces dropped at the end of each campaign month. Digital ads targeting the same households deployed over the course of the campaign, starting 1-2 days before the direct mail piece hit the mailbox.
- Campaign results were tracked by monitoring website traffic, as well as foot traffic attribution at all locations.
CTR, 2x greater than the industry average
Website visits and 15k foot traffic conversions
National Pizza Chain
A national pizza chain location was looking to combat significant sales decreases that occurred after a competitor opened a new location in the same trade area.
- Utilized Impact Postcard to create ads with high visibility
- Addressed postcards to consumer name to provide a personalized experience
- Targeted pizza consumers in immediate trade area
Sales increase after experiencing a 6% decrease before the postcard was utilized
Total improvement in sales