National Advertiser Case Study
A Regional Telecom Company needed a cost-effective way to accelerate new customer acquisition while reducing cost per inquiry.
- Personally addressed Impact Message Postcard with aggressive intro offer for internet/cable/phone
- Targeted desired householders in high-value geographies
incremental inquiries from the Impact Postcard (not including current or lapsed customers who the client was able to upsell and win-back)
per unique call - significantly lower than the client’s target of $55
lower average cost per unique call with use of the Impact Postcard
National Communications Provider Case Study
A major wireless provider needed a cost-effective solution that would increase store and online traffic.
- Performed lifestyle analysis utilizing client-provided customer data, identified key ZIP codes around the consumer and store locations based on look-alike customers and propensity to purchase wireless services
- Utilized client-provided database to segment customers by geography to receive targeted offers
- Distribute over 100 million shared mail Wraps and Targeted Inserts
cost per acquisition
monthly frequency with appealing offers drive increased traffic & sales
customer growth by mailing 11-13x compared to 37% customer growth without utilizing direct mail
Insurance Provider Case Study
A leading insurance company needed actionable solutions to deliver consistent response to grow their customer base.
- Developed market and ZIP-level profiles based on campaign needs using demographic and syndicated data.
- Targeted high-value geographies that over-indexed for the organization’s targeted demographics.
unique replies per month
consistent response rate
Did you know?
- 74% of potential home insurance switchers and 69% of potential auto insurance switchers responded to an ad or coupon in the mailbox in the past 12 months
- 74% of potential life insurance switchers responded to an ad or coupon in their mailbox in the past 12 months