As we embark on a new decade, Mspark held our annual Sales Summit meeting last month. This gives our leadership team a time to reflect on the previous year and discuss the new year’s vision and goals.
During this year’s Sales Summit, our team had the opportunity to hear guest speaker Austin Hatch share his incredible story of persistence, resilience and gratitude despite insurmountable odds. Austin’s determination is an inspiration to us all. For more on Austin’s story, check out this video.
The annual meeting is also a time of celebration as we honor our top sales performers from 2019 during the Awards Dinner. Congratulations to all our winners, and thank you to our clients who make this possible!
– Sales Partner of the Year: Kenny Hunke
– Top Performer Award: Travis Heckman
– Top Performer Award: Christy Jones
– Rookie of the Year Award: Ariel Scott
– Sales Manager of the Year Award: Ryan Baum
– Most Valuable Player Award: Todd Wurth
– Sales Partner of the Year: Beau Genelin
– Top Performer Award: Tim Walker
– Top Performer Award: Tammy George
– Rookie of the Year Award: Steve Franks
– Most Valuable Player Award: Allie O’Leary
In closing, we would like to recognize our Creative Team, Sales Summit Planning Team and our presenters. None of this would have been possible without your hard work, countless hours of dedication spent prepping and making sure everything was perfect for the event. We are excited for what the new decade holds and the continued partnership with our customers to help them grow their business.