With increasing competition in a mature marketplace and shifting consumer behavior due to COVID-19 uncertainties, marketers for wireless communications have many factors to consider as they adjust their marketing strategy to achieve success. Keep reading and download our infographic for our latest consumer insights and case studies that demonstrate how our services can help you acquire customers and increase ROI.
- Consumers in our markets are ready to switch!
29% of our consumers plan to purchase a new mobile phone or switch providers in the next 12 months or less.
- Why are they switching?
PRICING and VALUE: 26% cited pricing and value as their reason for switching phones or providers.
- Economic uncertainty affects spending habits.
Combine a desire for value with economic uncertainty due to COVID-19, and consumers are even more budget conscious than ever. Since COVID-19, consumers are adjusting their spending habits:
- 36% plan to try to stick to a budget
- 8% plan to consider each purchase more carefully
- 46% of consumers are more interested in deals, coupons, or promotions now than before COVID-19.
- Competition heats up in a mature industry.
The industry continues to consolidate, with providers fighting to maintain and grow their share in a mature industry. Now more than ever, it is important to position your products and services as offering the most value to consumers who are weighing their spending options carefully.
- What’s the most effective way to communicate value?
- Nationwide, 65% of potential mobile/wireless provider switchers have responded to a promotion or offer in their mailbox in the past 12 months.
- 62% of those consumers said they usually read the offers they receive in their mailbox.
- 33% believe direct mail is the best source for promotions and offers.
- 25% base buying decisions on available promotions and offers available to them.
- Not only does direct mail communicate value; it reinforces your brand and blunts competitors.
- Keep your brand top-of-mind by placing it in your customer or prospect’s mailbox and blunting competitors.
- Whether you choose the impact postcard, wraps or a variety of insert options, we find optimal results come from replicating your online branding and design.
- By reinforcing awareness developed online, we can help you drive the next action step of traffic to your website or store locations.
- Direct mail drives response.
Check out these success stories to see how our shared direct mail has helped businesses like yours drive calls, web leads, and foot traffic, and increase ROI.
National Wireless Carrier
- Objective: Increase Foot Traffic
- Solution: Mega Sheet
- Result: 300,000 New Subscribers gained
See additional examples in our infographic.
By partnering with Mspark, you leverage direct mail experts who are familiar with your industry and needs. We offer full service: data analytics, design, print, postage, delivery, and reporting, as well as a variety of products to fit your budget and goals. We have the ability to target to the carrier-route level, allowing you to focus on consumers who are eligible for your services and most likely to do business with you. Download our infographic to keep this helpful information at your fingertips. Reach out to discuss your goals and strategy today!
(Sources: Prosper Insights & Analytics Monthly Consumer Survey, Valassis Consumer Survey May 2020, AdMall Monthly Consumer Survey)