Do you already have a circular or direct mail piece designed and printed?
We can add your preprinted insert to our shared direct mail package, which will save you money when compared to other direct mail options. Our integrated Preprint Boost Solution utilizes your preprinted inserts and delivers addressable geofencing digital ads to your target households, setting the stage for the arrival of the printed marketing piece in their mailbox. This multichannel approach increases frequency, measures foot traffic or online conversions, and amplifies your message, resulting in increased response.
We offer the same targeting capabilities for your preprinted insert that we offer for our Targeted Insert Boost Solutions . Our preprint distribution options allow you to target your best customers from the full market of 116+ million households all the way down to the carrier route level. (A carrier route is defined as a group of addresses that a mail carrier can deliver to in a single day.)
National and Local Clients
Years of Experience
National Mass Merchandise Retailer
A national mass merchandise retailer, who was new to shared mail, wanted to test the effectiveness of Mspark vs. their current marketing efforts for their upcoming holiday promotion.
- Performed an analysis utilizing client provided store list & customer sales data
- Identified key carrier routes for distribution around store locations
- Utilized Mspark’s Preprinted Insert product and incorporated a strong offer to drive response
in revenue for every $1 spent on advertising
higher redemption rates for participating stores
Furniture Retailer New Location
A furniture retailer was adding a new location to an existing market where newspaper penetration was low. This rural business needed a way to improve their ability to reach consumers around their new store location with a new media solution.
- Targeted the best 28,000 households surrounding the new store location
- Provided an affordable solution to target, design, print and mail the piece
- Designed an attractive ad with appealing offers for bedroom sets and mattresses
YOY total sales increase
Grocery Retailer Case Study
A grocery retailer was looking to engage more households by improving its circular distribution with shared mail.
- Developed custom print timelines in partnership with client to test efficacy of shared in mail in store sales vs standard newspaper distribution.
- Mailed 9,300 households around store a preprinted circular using Mspark monthly distribution where paid newspaper circulation only penetrated 25% of market.
Sales increase YOY during the week Mspark distributed the grocery circular