Did you know: On average, 1.75+ million people move every month. This is a huge audience with tremendous purchasing power!
Capitalize on the valuable new mover consumer segment with the fastest mover marketing program, the Quick Response Boost Mover Program. Our mover information is available within 24 hours of a trigger being activated, which means we have the freshest data possible to build your integrated campaign. We can help you reach these consumers first, during a critical, high-spend, loyalty-starting buying phase with our mover marketing program! An integrated campaign utilizing the Quick Response Boost Mover Program delivers addressable geofencing digital display ads to your target households, setting the stage for the arrival of the printed marketing piece in their mailbox. This multichannel approach increases frequency, measures foot traffic or online conversions, and amplifies your message, resulting in increased response.
- The average consumer will spend over $9k during a move
- Movers typically make 70+ brand decisions during a move
- Movers are 5x more likely to become long-term clients
- The response rate for new movers is 0.5 – 1.5%
- Movers buy everything from large appliances and furniture to cleaning supplies and restaurant delivery.
Key Benefits for Your Business
- Trigger-based marketing allows you to target consumers with a uniquely relevant message during a high-spending period
- Reach a highly valuable audience by using our pre-mover or new mover targeted mailing lists
- Our fast-to-market postcard can reach your customer in 2-3 days while complementary digital ads targeting the same households extend reach and frequency of your message
- Using our pre-mover or new mover targeted mailing lists gives you the ability to run a set it and forget it trigger marketing subscription program to continuously capture new customers
- We offer up to 15% more mover records than competitors
- More than 55% of our records reach homes as much as 6 days sooner than competitor data – giving you almost a full week’s head start over your competition
- 18+ data sources and sophisticated data processing with daily updates ensure virtually 100% accuracy
Source: 2021 Competitive Data Analysis
Product Options & Inclusions
- Postcard measures 11” x 6″ with a full bleed
- 9 pt cardstock lends visual weight and strength to the piece
- Name callout and messaging variability available to increase ROI
Pre-mover Data Sources
- Data is captured through screen scraping and search engine indexing
- Records updated weekly
- Available “at list” or “at contract”
- Includes homeowners
New Mover Data Sources
- Primary data sources are telephone connects, change of address, utility connects, deed and county data, subscription services
- Records updated daily
- Includes homeowners and renters
A National Telecom Company was looking for a cost-effective way to accelerate new customer acquisition by targeting consumers who were planning to move in the near future.
- Utilized Mspark’s new Quick Response Boost Program to strategically target pre-movers in their serviceable area.
- Set up a frequency campaign that would reach pre-movers within 2-3 days of being triggered.
- Used a strong offer that addressed the customer directly and featured a no-contract option.
over a 5-month period
in the highly competitive new mover market
A furniture retailer was looking for a cost-effective way to attract consumers who had never been in their stores to come in and make their furniture purchases from them over the competition.
- Utilized Mspark’s Quick Response Boost Program to strategically target customers who recently moved to their delivery area.
- Set up a frequency campaign to reach new movers within 2-3 days of being triggered.
- Utilized a strong offer of 10% off the entire purchase that addressed the customer directly and featured financing options as well.
directly connected to the program during the campaign period
for every $1 spent