TOP TIPS TO GET READY FOR SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY®, PROUDLY BACKED BY AMERICAN EXPRESS.
As a company that serves local business owners and customers, Mspark is proud to join with American Express to support the 10th annual Small Business Saturday® this Nov 30.
Small Business Saturday was founded by American Express in 2010 to help strengthen local economies. Today, it’s a holiday shopping tradition and part of a nationwide Shop Small® Movement dedicated to supporting all kinds of small businesses. From the corner store to your favorite diner to a trendy online boutique, it’s unique small businesses like yours that help local communities stay vibrant.
Participating in Small Business Saturday is a great way to reach new customers and promote your business. Here are some tips for getting involved on Nov 30:
- Let your customers know that you plan to participate in Small Business Saturday. Visit AmericanExpress.com/YourDay for free promotional assets, such as ready-made social posts, to show your support.
- Connect with your community. Contact your local chamber of commerce to see how your business can participate in Small Business Saturday events and promotions.
- If you’re a qualified American Express® Card–accepting merchant, you can get recommended to potential customers simply because you welcome the Card. Learn more at AmericanExpress.com/PromoteYourBusiness
“Mspark’s shared mail program helps us increase store traffic each month by reaching homeowners that no longer subscribe to the newspaper. We look forward to another successful partnership with Mspark.”
– Satisfied Client
Local Business Resources from Mspark
As a national leader in direct mail solutions and long-time partner of local businesses, Mspark offers additional resources to help small businesses implement a solid Small Business Saturday strategy.
Precision targeting isn’t just for big companies, Mspark’s small business clients enjoy a full range of Data Analysis Solutions to propel their direct mail campaigns to the next level. Use the power of data to make informed decisions around your Small Business Saturday marketing campaigns.
Part of what differentiates Mspark from other direct mail providers is our knowledge and expertise on the rural consumer. Did you know that when it comes to holiday shopping, rural shoppers are 11% more likely than the adult population to shop at a local small business? This means small businesses can leverage our expertise to attract more of the kind of customers already likely to Shop Small. Download the latest white paper on The Path to Capturing the Rural Consumer.
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK
“Mspark allows you to reach all relevant customers. They help you target to the right customers. Mspark is very effective …”
– SMB Customer, Retail
In addition to the array of marketing materials American Express provides small businesses, Mspark can create professional direct mail ads that make your business stand out. Our Creative Services team won 26 individual design awards in the 2019 American Inhouse Design Awards competition sponsored by Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) this year. Want to learn how to Create Ads that Sell? Download the eBook.
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK
“I’ve never been this busy and sold this much inventory with a promotion before” – Satisfied Furniture Store Client
We have expertise in utilizing multi-channel marketing strategies in campaigns. There are many ways to incorporate print into a multi-channel strategy. Did you know that combining direct mail and digital media in your campaigns can elicit 39% more attention (time spent) than single media campaigns? Response rates increase by an average of 30% when direct mail is paired with digital targeting. You can achieve a 10% higher brand recall than single-media campaigns. Customers who shop all channels also tend to be more valuable. In fact, there is a 60% increase in customer value when at least two marketing channels are used together. Use print and digital media together – we’ll show you how. Read more about using this strategy in your holiday promotions.
Check Out Even More Great Resources to Set You Up for Small Business Saturday Success
A variety of eBooks, checklists and infographics are available for small businesses to download and learn more about how to use direct mail to reach shoppers, not only during Small Business Saturday, but year-round.
- Drive Greater ROI with High-Value Multi-Channel Marketing [Download]
- Integrating Direct Mail with Your Online Marketing Strategy [Download]
- Building a Marketing Mix with Ultimate Reach [Download]
- Direct Mail Campaign Checklist for Restaurants [Download]
- Direct Mail Campaign Checklist for Furniture & Mattress Stores [Download]
- Furniture Industry & Advertising Trends to Help You Gain a Competitive Advantage [Download]
- Direct Mail Campaign Checklist for Retail [Download]
- Introducing Mspark’s Core Product: The Wrap [Download]
- Introducing Mspark’s Most Versatile Product: Targeted Print & Mail [Download]
- Introducing Mspark’s Premier Product: The Impact Postcard [Download]
Finally, Mspark has a few mailing opportunities available to get the word out about Small Business Saturday. Have a look at the Mspark promo calendar and schedule your consultation today.DOWNLOAD THE CALENDAR
Join us and American Express this Nov 30 to celebrate the 10th Small Business Saturday!
Prosper Insights & Analytics 2019