With the holidays behind them and winter months dragging along, consumers will be looking forward to celebrating Valentine’s Day on February 14th with friends, family, and co-workers. Valentine’s Day gives businesses an opportunity to drive traffic with direct mail advertising.
Trying to find the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for someone special? The majority of consumers in the Mspark footprint are, too. Check out these opportunities for businesses advertising for Valentine’s Day:
- 57% of consumers in Mspark’s footprint celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- $81.45 is the average amount an Mspark shopper would spend on their significant other on Valentine’s Day.
- 41% of people celebrating Valentine’s Day at hotels and restaurants were prompted by an ad or coupon in their mailbox in the last 30 days.
- 14% of rural shoppers will be shopping at local/small businesses.
- 64% of Mspark consumers report shopping at certain stores for the prices.
If you’re ready to attract the hearts and wallets of Valentine’s Day shoppers, make sure your business is in the mailbox for the January 29th in-home date. Don’t miss the order deadline– give us a call or fill out the form to get started today!
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Prosper Insights & Analytics™
Monthly Consumer Survey, 2018