Operating since 1974, a unique grocery co-op group with three locations in Wisconsin was looking to increase foot traffic and repeat visits to their ‘East’ location as they saw a decrease of business due to COVID-19.
- Identified the client’s key geography targeting 21,266 households with the Impact Postcard and addressable geofencing (AGF) digital display ads at the end of May 2021.
- Over 214,000 digital impressions delivered to those same households over a 10-day period.
- Client utilized a strong offer of $10 off a purchase of $30 or more.
- Tracked campaign results by monitoring website traffic, as well as foot traffic attribution.
Total postcard redemption
Return for every $1 spent on the campaign
Large Regional Grocery Chain
A large regional grocery chain decided to change their marketing strategy from newspaper and television to shared mail after a successful corporate mailing.
- Saturated ZIP codes around store locations, reaching 150,000 households
- Utilized strong weekly offers plus gas and pharmacy offers on a Targeted Insert to drive traffic throughout the month
- Free $25 gift card for new customer filling an/or transferring prescriptions
- Mega Milk Mondays: 10 cents off per gallon for every gallon of milk purchased
- Free 16 oz. garden salad with $10 purchase
Increase in sales with the Mspark Targeted Insert hit mailboxes
HY-VEE Grocery Case Study
HY-VEE was looking to increase traffic and ROI in 3 markets
- Saturated 3 markets with a high visibility Wrap solution, reaching 83,303 households
- Included aggressive coupon offers for select items with a minimum $5 purchase
received in sales for every $1 spent on advertising solution
Grocery Competitive Blunting Case Study
A grocery store was looking to increase consumer awareness, traffic and sales
- Performed customer segmentation utilizing the client’s database
- Identified their best customers and lifestyle traits to target
- Created an actionable mailing solution to reach new and existing customers with an Impact
directly generated in sales
larger basket size of customers who redeemed offers
increase in customer count