Quick Response Boost Furniture Retailer Case Study
A furniture retailer was looking for a cost-effective way to attract consumers who had never been in their stores to come in and make their furniture purchases from them over the competition.
- Utilize Mspark’s Quick Response Program to strategically target New Movers in their delivery area.
- Set up a frequency campaign to mail a personally addressed postcard that will hit the new mover’s mailboxes within 2-3 days of being triggered.
- Utilize a strong offer of 10% off entire purchase that addresses the New Mover directly and features financing options as well.
in retail sales directly connected to Quick Response Boost during the program period.
in sales for every $1 spent on advertising
Furniture Retailer New Location
A furniture retailer was adding a new location to an existing market where newspaper penetration was low. This rural business needed a way to improve their ability to reach consumers around their new store location with a new media solution.
- Targeted the best 28,000 households surrounding the new store location
- Provided an affordable solution to target, design, print and mail the piece
- Designed an attractive ad with appealing offers for bedroom sets and mattresses
YOY total sales increase
A furniture retailer was looking to develop a marketing strategy that would not only reach consumers most likely to purchase furniture, but also not waste valuable advertising dollars.
- Developed a mailing profile composed of ZIP codes and split ZIPS that included households with:
- High likelihood to buy furniture
- Annual income of $50,000+
- Home value of $75,000+
- Mailed to the best 32,000+ households surrounding the store location
- Created an eye catching ad to draw consumers utilizing a Targeted Insert
YOY sales increase for a 2-month period
YOY sales increase for same 2-month period
Local Furniture Store
A local furniture store was looking for a way to reach price conscious customers on a monthly basis and turned to shared direct mail to increase sales and drive traffic.
- Targeted the best 50,000+ households around the store based on likelihood to purchase furniture
- Created an eye-catching ad utilizing a Targeted Insert with appealing offers to attract price conscious consumers
In sales generated per mailing
In sales for every $1 spent on shared mail
A rent-to-own furniture chain wanted to promote its holiday sales to its loyalty program members and drive traffic to 111 of its storefronts at a low cost per visit.
- Targeted 107,000 loyalty program members with an integrated campaign utilizing direct mail and digital ads.
Advertiser-reported sales both online and in-store
Physical store visits
Cost per visit
Furniture Retailer Case Study
A multi-location furniture store leveraged their database analysis to drive a specific offer to their customers.
- Targeted the best ZIP codes covering more than 173,000 households based on recommendations from database analysis, specifically areas with high customer penetration and sales
- Utilized a Targeted Insert featuring an attractive offer exclusive to the Mspark mailing: $100 off any purchase of $499 or more
in sales solely from the coupon offer
in sales for every $1 spent on shared direct mail